Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Outroduction

I'm keeping this one anonymous, because everywhere else in our lives we're bombarded with liability.

Some things are meant to be said to everyone, but no one. Not always important things, or evil things, but we all deserve a point of view that we're not accountable for.

I'm twenty two years old. I live near Philadelphia.

I used to go to college, but I'm in a lot of debt, so I'm currently out of school looking to repay some dangerous loans. I don't have a real job, but I make money.

I like music, guitar, and fish. I'm handy with projects, and I'm a great driver.


I drive an SUV, and I like to put things in it. I live at home, and I'm writing this against a projection on the wall. I like overkill.

I've had my heart broken twice. I used to be a hopeless romantic, but now I'm mostly just cynical.


I don't promise to have a legible point of view on things, nor do I pretend to know what I'm talking about. I'm just that guy, on the east coast, musing and ranting about things that float past his life.


Enjoy what you get to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment